Kicking off with Run, Walk & Rally events in East Peoria and Bloomington on April 15th!
For the third year in a row, Easterseals is inviting all of Central Illinois to participate in the Easterseals Community Rally, April 15th – 21st. This week-long celebration is a chance for community members to rally in support of Easterseals Mission; to ensure that children with developmental delays, disabilities, and other special needs can reach their full potential. The Easterseals Community Rally is made possible by CEFCU.
“The Community Rally is a celebration like no other, and we are thrilled to be a part of it,” said Matt Mamer, CEFCU President/CEO. “Easterseals is an amazing resource for our community, even beyond the families they serve directly. CEFCU is proud to support Easterseals’ message of inclusion and empowerment.“
There are many ways to rally for Easterseals:
- Register for Run, Walk & Rally in East Peoria & Normal on April 15th! A family-friendly
5K run /1-mile walk that celebrates participants of all abilities! Join us for a post-race party with prizes and games. Wheelchairs and strollers are welcomed and encouraged.
- Tune in to the week-long telethon! WMBD and Easterseals are teaming up to raise money to support therapy services for the children and families of Easterseals! Tune in to WMBD/WYZZ newscasts Monday, April 17th – Friday. April 21st from 4-6 pm during Community Rally week to make your donation through the telethon.
- Rally Your Own Way! Your support helps ensure that every child Easterseals serves can reach their full potential. Last year, Easterseals Central Illinois served over 6,000 families and provided 36,792 hours of pediatric therapy services.
- Host a Fundraiser: Create a fundraising page, host a small gathering or workplace challenge. There are so many ways to raise money for Easterseals and celebrate our message of inclusion and empowerment.
- Make a Donation: Find a list of upcoming fundraising events or make a direct donation now at Eastersealsci.com.
- Learn More: Interested in learning more about Easterseals Central Illinois? Consider hosting an Easterseals 101 presentation for your workplace or community group to learn about our services and opportunities to get connected.
Learn more at Eastersealsci.com/CommunityRally